836-B8-701 V Colloquium on Cultural Diversity and Regional Studies. Cultural Diversities and Postmodern Societies: an approach from regional studies
The V International Colloquium on Cultural Diversity is an academic activity whose fundamental importance is that it brings together researchers from the Regional Offices and other academic units of the University of Costa Rica, as well as researchers from other higher education institutions nationwide and international, thus allowing the exchange of research experiences carried out from the different disciplines on cultural diversity and regional studies, and the production of documents with a scientific nature in these areas.
- The general objective of this research activity was successfully achieved, as it became a space to promote the partial and final results of research on regional cultural and imaginary processes from various disciplines.
- It was possible to bring together a group of researchers both from the Western Headquarters, CIDICER, and from other headquarters of the University of Costa Rica and international universities and institutions, which resulted in a true exchange of research experiences from various areas of the to know.
- The participation of researchers, teachers, students and members of the community was achieved.
- The presentation of conferences, presentations, conversations, presentation of books and documentaries, exhibition of photographs on the main theme of the colloquium, among other activities that reached various populations, were combined.
- 725 people participating in the programmed activities were counted.
- The program was carried out in a very satisfactory way, with great public participation, and without setbacks; This was done in a very orderly manner.
CIDICER Center for Diversity Research and Regional Studies