Research Program on Central American Literature
The projects participating in the program were the following:
836-B3-006 History of San Ramón Literature.
836-B4-010 The Costa Rican children narrative in the second half of XX century.
836-B4-012 Costa Rican Children’s literature and its contribution to intercultural education.
836-B5-203 Edition of Carlomagno Araya complete works.
836-B6-061 The discursive construction of utopia in the literary work of Carlos Gagini.
836-B7-151 Fabián Dobles in the Costa Rican literary history.
Investigadores participantes:Minor Herrera ValencianoMagdalena Vásquez VargasPatricia Quesada Villalobos
- A research line on Central American literature was implemented based on the theoretical perspective of cultural studies.
- Three relevant international associations were established:
- With the research program “Towards a history of the Central American literatures” directed by Dr. Werner Mackenbach.
- With Dr. Susanne Schlünder, professor at Osnabrück University, Germany, allowing her visit to CIDICER.
- With professor and writer José Ricardo Chaves from the Poetic Institute of the Autonomous National University in Mexico.
03/01/2017 al 29/02/2018